Gjosa GS Line in your Organization
Designed carefully and thoughtfully to suit the image of your establishment while acting responsibly for the environment.
Creating Real Value and Impact for the Hospitality Industry
European average costs Water: 4,01 EUR/m3 - Electricity: 0,211 EUR/kWh
Based on: Occupation rate of: 70% - 2 guest per stay - 1 shower per day/guest - 8 min/shower
Calculate quickly how much you can save!
Assumptions & Comments
- We assume your current standard shower uses 12 liters per minute.
- Your inlet water temperature is 10 degrees C.
- Your outlet water temperature is 60 degrees C.
- The amount of energy needed to heat 1 liter of water by 1 degree is equal to 1 kcal or 0,00116 energy. (Calculation based on the international unit system (IS).
- The calculation of the CO2 volume is based on the following: 1 kWh oil = 0.26 kg CO2/1 kWh gas = 0.20 kg CO2/1 kWh electricity = 0.60 kg CO2
- *2 0,22 € is the EU-27 average price in the first semester of 2020 (a weighted average using the most recent (2020) data for electricity by household consumers) according to “Eurostat”. However, you can indicate your local price if known.
- This performance is based on the consumption measured over one year. However, the results may vary depending on external factors (sanitary installation, product assembly, etc.); for which Gjosa cannot guarantee the exact accuracy of the data.