Last update: September 2023
Gjosa SA takes the protection of your Personal Data and that of its employees very seriously.
Based in Switzerland we comply with the new Federal Data Protection Act (FAPD) and also apply the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) regarding certain points missing from the Swiss regulations.
We are responsible for processing your data.
This declaration may be updated at any time. It constitutes the most recent version and is authoritative. It replaces all general data protection clauses prior to this declaration.
Gjosa SA undertakes to:
– use your data only for the purposes specified, i.e. the sale of products and the monitoring of activity on our website
– collect only the data strictly necessary for these purposes
– keep your data for no longer than necessary for its operations (see table below)
– communicate your data only to authorized persons or organizations who need it for their duly justified activities, and only with your consent
– provide you with clear and transparent information on how we use your data and on your rights.
Your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data
Your rights regarding your Personal Data are as follows:
– ask us for information about your Personal Data that we process, and for a copy of said data in a readable format (1)
– ask us to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data
– ask us to delete your data, unless a legal basis obliges or authorizes us to retain your data
– ask us to limit the processing of your data, if permitted by law and our processes
– ask us to stop using your Personal Data for promotional and advertising purposes (cancellation of your newsletter subscription)
– contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) at the following address:
(1) In order to contribute to the preservation of the environment, one of Gjosa SA’s priorities, when you request a copy of your Personal Data, we will make them available to you in digital format. In order to limit the number of requests, you are entitled to one request per calendar year. If the number of requests per year is exceeded, we will ask you to contribute to the processing costs.
Based on your request, a verification process will be initiated to ensure that you are who you say you are.
Legal basis for processing your Personal Data
All the personal data we process are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract, the delivery of the products and any assistance measures, as well as for your registration to receive our newsletter or to contact us.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We take the necessary technical, organizational and legal measures to safeguard the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of your Personal Data.
We do not sell your Personal Data.
After the retention period, certain data may be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes.
Data Protection by default
When we develop new applications to deliver new products, we take Data Protection into account right from the start of the project, and the data collected is restricted to the strict minimum required for processing.
Automated individual decisions
We do not make any automated individual decisions in our data processing operations.
Personal data collected
We only collect information that you provide to us verbally or via our website.
As part of your order process for our products, here is the list of data collected as part of this process: https://gjosa.com/collected-data-form
This page can also be accessed directly when you order our products.
The following data is collected during your contact request:
We also collect information about your computer when you visit our website.
Here are the detailed fields contained within our cookies collection:
These cookies are necessary to process your requests and cannot be deactivated. You can, however, delete them manually from your browser once your transaction has been completed. To do so, please consult the documentation associated with your browser.
We also use the WordPress statistics system. For full details, click on the following link: https://wp-statistics.com/
Website management software (IIS/Apache) automatically collects the following data:
These data are collected by all web sites and stored on the web server to which you are connected.
The data are stored on a single line in a system log file.
To whom may your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will only be used by authorized Gjosa personnel and its subcontractor (see next point).
Transfer of your data abroad
We have engaged a service provider located in China to send your orders directly to you. To do this, they have access to the components your order, as well as your postal address and phone number, on a temporary basis.
The service provider is:
PCH Innovation Hub
9A Zhong Tian Yuan Logistics Centre
8 Tao Hua Road Futian Free Trade Zone
Shenzhen 518038, China
This transfer of data was the subject of a request to the FDPIC in accordance with article 8, paragraph 2, letter c from FAPD.
Your personal data will be always stored in Switzerland and temporarily in China during order processing. Once your order has been sent, your data will be deleted by our service provider after 4 working weeks at maximum.
How can you contact us to request information or exercise your rights?
You can contact us
– by e-mail at email@example.com
– by post at :
Madame Pauline Vercoutère
Data Protection Officer
La Haute Route 78